Monday 3 September 2012

It's almost the end :(

Tomorrow's technically my second last shift, but my last one is actually just for a couple of hours end of this week, so in my mind, tomorrow's essentially my last full shift.

:( :( :(

A few days ago, I abandoned my really boring station to go get some action at a busier bus stop. Once there, I was going through the motions until I started to get tired. I asked my Team Leader if I should swap with someone stationed at a less busy stop so that they won't get bored.

Me: "Shall I swap over to B6 and let someone takeover at B5?"
Team Leader: "No, I want you at B5."
Me: "Eh, why?"
Team Leader: "Coz you're quick."

:D :D :D

That meant so much to me, I forgot how tired I was and carried on :)

So yeah, I'm gonna really savour every second of my shift tomorrow. It's gonna be really bittersweet walking through the Village for one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment